217 S Main St., Graham, NC 27253
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Children must always be accompanied by an adult*,
and no adults unaccompanied by children allowed on the premises:
but we are happy to take you on a guided tour—ask for more information at the front desk!
*Adult chaperones must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Every visitor must follow our museum rules:
1. Always use walking feet, no running, keep your shoes on.
2. Be respectful of self, others, and museum exhibits.
3. Share and make new friends!
4. Always use your helping hands to put things back where they belong.
5. Please keep all food, drinks and chewing gum out of the exhibit/outside areas.
6. Have fun!
Free parking is available in our museum parking lot; free public parking is also located by the Graham Public Library and the Alamance Art’s Council.